The workshop submission has already started. The submission deadline is
Saturday, May 16, 2015 Saturday, May 23, 2015, 11:59 PM, AOE, Hard Deadline.
Power-aware computing is becoming one of the top research priorities for
a large variety of systems, including large-scale high performance
computers and corporate data centers. We expect that more efforts will
be invested in power-aware computing, as a consequence of the
continuous push towards higher performance and more compact systems.
Power-aware research requires both software and architecture innovation
to improve power-efficiency while sustaining high performance. This workshop provides a forum to discuss novel ideas about
building power-aware software systems and architectures. The workshop presents
researchers with an opportunity to develop new perspective on power-aware
The workshop papers will be included in the proceedings of ICPP. The published papers will be available at the conference in CD format, and will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
Topics of interest include (but not limited to)
- Power-aware runtime systems
- Power and performance modeling and evaluation
- Tools for power profiling, accounting and measurement
- System-level cross-layer coordination
- Hardware/software co-design to improve power efficiency
- Emerging power efficient storage device such as Solid-State Device
- Power-aware programming scheme
- Power-aware resource management strategies
- Novel architecting that assists in power management
- Thermal control and reduction