I am a PhD student in
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
Tsinghua University, advised by
Prof. Wenguang Chen and
Prof. Jidong Zhai.
My research interests are in Big Data, Parallel Computing, and Architecture Optimization.
Currently I am looking for a research job!
Big Data; Parallel Computing; and Architecture Optimization.
Home Page: http://pacman.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn/~zf/
1. Sep. 2012 ~ Present: Ph.D. Candidate in Computer Science, Institute of High-Performance Computing, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University. Advisor: Prof. Wenguang Chen and Prof. Jidong Zhai.
(High Performance Computing)
2. Sep. 2008 ~ Jul. 2012: B.S. in School of Computer Science and Technology, Xidian University.
2. Feng Zhang, Jidong Zhai, Wenguang Chen, Bingsheng He and Shuhao Zhang, To Co-Run, or Not To Co-Run: A Performance Study on Integrated Architectures. IEEE 23nd International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (MASCOTS'15), October 5-7, 2015, Atlanta, GA, USA. [SLIDES] [CODE]
3. Feng Zhang, and Liang Chen, HPC-Oriented Power Evaluation Method. IEEE 44th International Conference on Parallel Processing Workshops (ICPPW), September 1-4, 2015, Beijing, China. [SLIDES]
4. Junli Gu, Maohua Zhu, Zhitao Zhou, Feng Zhang, Zhen Lin, Qianfeng Zhang, Mauricio Breternitz, Implementation and Evaluation of Deep Neural Networks (DNN) on Mainstream Heterogeneous Systems. Proceedings of 5th Asia-Pacific Workshop on Systems (APSys’14), ACM, June 25-26, 2014, Beijing, China.
1. Feng Zhang, Jidong Zhai, Bingsheng He, Shuhao Zhang, Wenguang Chen, Understanding Co-running Behaviors on Integrated CPU/GPU Architectures, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS), DOI: 10.1109/TPDS.2016.2586074. Print ISSN: 1045-9219. [CODE]
2. ZHAI JiDong, ZHANG Feng, LI QingWen, CHEN WenGuang, ZHENG WeiMin, Characterizing and optimizing TPC-C workloads on large-scale systems using SSD arrays. SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences, Published: 19 April 2015.
Research and Development Experience:
1. August 2013 - December 2013: Internship, Deep Neural Networks Research Group, AMD, Beijing, China.
2. April 2016 - November 2016: Visiting Scholar, Compiler and System Research Group, NC State University, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.
Recent Awards & Honors:
1. “Guanghua Scholarship” of Tsinghua University ("清华之友-光华二等奖学金 综合三等", Third-Class Scholarship), Oct. 2013.
2. “Guanghua Scholarship” of Tsinghua University ("清华之友-光华二等奖学金 综合三等", Third-Class Scholarship), Oct. 2014.
3. “Guanghua Scholarship” of Tsinghua University ("清华之友-光华一等奖学金 综合二等", Second-Class Scholarship), Oct. 2015.
4. “National Scholarship” ("国家奖学金"), Oct, 2016.
1. MPMD 863 Project. A performance tool that can analyze MPI trace.
2. China Grid 863 Project. HPC evaluation for large clusters in China.[WebLink]
3. CoRunBench. Benchmark for Co-running Single Applications on Integrated Architectures.[WebLink]